Thursday, April 14, 2011

my latest projects

So my friend chelsea ended up having a little girl last month. i had made her a red and white striped touque. she looks so cute in it! audrey took a bunch of pics of her in it. so sweet! BUT i thought she should have something a bit more girly AND a bit smaller since the red/white one was pretty big. i made this cute hat from my own pattern and then embellished it with the bobble edge and teeny tiny flowers from Lucy's blog http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/ she makes the cutest things and totally inspires me to use more colours!! anyway back to my projects...... so the hat ended up being SO cute and i wanted to make some booties. my friend sally send me the pattern for some sweet booties. they were easy to make and i made them to match! i can't wait to give this set to chelsea and ava! when i was on ravelry i read that someone was thinking of making the booties into little watermelon style ones. so i put my spin on it and made these ones!!! i LOVE them! i think i will give them to jane/audrey!!  











No comments:

Post a Comment